Say Goodbye to Paper Bills
Eliminate your natural gas bills – at least on paper – by signing up for paperless billing with SCANA Energy. It's easy, free and makes life just a little easier. It also reduces your consumption of paper, which is good for the environment!
Here's How it Works
With paperless billing from SCANA Energy, we send you an e-mail to let you know when you can view your current bill online. You simply sign in to your account online, view your bill electronically and then choose how to pay it. (We offer a number of options, including our convenient one-time payments (ePay) and automatic monthly payments (eDraft) options, which enable you to pay your bill online. Click on the links provided or see below for more details.)
Concerned you'll forget to pay your bill if you don’t have a paper copy in front of you? Don’t worry. Simply change your Billing Preference to include Payment Reminders. If you ever do want a paper bill, it’s easy to print out a copy from your computer. You'll also always have access to up to 24 months of past bills, as well as to payment history.
Plus, your online account – including your bill – is always secure. Only you can access it using your username and password.
Here are just some of the benefits of paperless billing:
- There's no waiting for your bill to arrive by mail.
- There's no envelope to open – or to discard.
- You don't have to worry about putting your bill in a safe place until you're ready to pay it – and then panicking when you can't find it.
Add to that the benefits of online bill paying – no checks to write, no stamps to lick, no envelopes to address – and you can see just how convenient going paperless can be!
Existing ePay and eDraft Customers
If you already have online account access and are enrolled in one of our electronic payment options (ePay or eDraft), just select "e-mail" as your billing preference.
Customers Not Signed Up for Electronic Payment Options
If you're not already signed up for online account access, first sign up for online account access by clicking on the "Register for an Online Account" link in the Sign In box you’ll see at the top of your screen. Follow the prompts for registering your account online.
If you have online account access or just signed up for it, simply sign in and select "Pay Your Bill" to enroll in one of our electronic payment options: eDraft, ePay or credit/debit card.
- eDraft. With eDraft, you can pay your bill the same day every month. Just select the date and provide us with your bank account information. On the specified day each month, we will draft your designated bank account.
- ePay. With ePay, you get the flexibility to pay your bill online any time prior to its due date. Just provide us with the bank account from which you want to pay your bill. View your bill online any time. When you want to pay it (any time before the due date) you simply select "Pay Your Bill." We withdraw the funds to pay the bill using the account information provided.
- Credit/Debit Card. Make immediate one-time payments or set up automatic monthly payments for free when you go paperless.
As a feature of ePay and eDraft, you will no longer receive a paper bill by mail. It's that easy.
Start enjoying the convenience of paperless billing today. Save time, eliminate some of the hassles in your life and do something good for the environment by reducing your consumption of paper.