Gas Service and Rates
1. How do SCANA Energy's rates compare to other gas utilities?
2. Why can’t I get my gas from Atlanta Gas Light?
3. How do I determine which rate plan is right for me?
4. What’s the difference between a fixed rate plan and a variable rate plan?
5. How do I transfer my gas service to a new address?
6. How do I disconnect my gas service?
7. How do I sign up for gas service with SCANA Energy?
Account Information/Online Support
1. How do I sign up for online account access?
2. What is an activation code and how do I get one?
3. What does it mean if I get the message "Account is Already Activated?"
4. What do I do if I have trouble signing in?
5. How can I get my username if I’ve forgotten it?
6. How can I get my password if I’ve forgotten it?
7. What does it mean to have a secret question on my account?
8. What do I do If I receive an error message or experience a technical problem?
9. How do I update or change my account information?
10. How do I change the name on my account?
11. How can I add my spouse or a third party to my account?
12. How do I get information about a closed account?
13. How can I get a letter of credit?
1. What options do I have for paying my bill?
2. How do I pay my bill online?
3. How do I register to view my bill online?
4. How can I stop receiving paper bills?
5. Can I view my bills online?
6. Can you mail me a paper bill?
7. What is Budget Billing?
8. How do I sign up for Budget Billing?
9. Will my Budget Billing monthly payments always be the same?
10. What if my Budget Billing payments are less or more than my actual billing amount?
11. What’s the difference between eDraft and ePay?
12. How can I enroll in ePay/eDraft to pay my bills online?
13. How do I change my banking information for ePay/eDraft?
14. Can I pay my bill by credit card?
15. Can I make partial payments on my gas bill?
16. Is there a fee for paying my bill at a SCANA Energy authorized payment location?
17. Where can I find locations to pay my SCANA Energy bill in person?
18. When I pay my bill by mail, why do I send it to South Carolina instead of somewhere in Georgia?
19. What is Electronic Check Conversion?
Manage My Energy Costs
1. Is there a way to estimate what my monthly natural gas bill will be?
2. Is there a way to analyze how I’m using natural gas?
3. Are there programs to help me when I’m having trouble paying my energy bill?
4. How can I better manage my natural gas usage?
5. What are these charges on my gas bill?
6. What is the AGL pass-through charge on my bill?
7. What is DDDC and why is it on my bill?
8. What can I do to lower my natural gas bills?
9. How do I contact customer service?
1. Who do I call to report a gas leak?
2. Who do I call if I’m preparing to lo landscaping or a building project that involves digging or excavation?
3. Will my natural gas appliances continue working during a power outage?
Products and Services
1. Who do I call if I need a gas appliance repaired?
2. How do I weatherize my home?
3. Do you offer incentives for real estate agents who refer customers to you?
4. What is the SCANA Energy-Approved Home Builder Program?
5. What is the SCANA Energy Continuous Gas Service Program?
6. How can I reach SCANA Energy?
1. What is the Energy Policy Act of 2005?
2. How can I participate in H.E.A.T (Heating Energy Assistance Team)?
3. What is the SCANA Energy Regulated Division?
4. How can I get my company added to SCANA Energy’s Supplier Product Information Database?
SCANA Energy Website
1. I have a question or comment about the SCANA Energy Website.
view pricing & rate plans
sign up for service
view my bill
pay my bill
register for online account
why SCANA Energy
careers at SCANA Energy
SCANA Corporation © 2000 - 2013
terms and conditions